Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Visit To Laman 2008

Unlike the previous unplanned Laman 2006 visit, a couple of my friends and I decided to visit this years one on the very first day it opened to the public. The sky wasn’t too promising when we left our house. Dark clouds were hovering above us and we really thought it would rain. The turnout that day wasn’t too bad. We had to park our car all the way back at the bird park.

The entrance fee was RM3. I think the price remained the same. Overall, I think I prefer my previous visit. There seems to be more flowers and exhibition available.

Visit my photo gallery to see more photos.

Laman 2008

Orchids

More orchids

I don't know their name, so Orchid yet again

Since we were there, we visited the deer park as well.

Yes, dragonflies are always a popular photography subject.

No comments: