Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fraser's Hill Day 1 - 12 March 2011

The only memory I had on Fraser Hill is this particular ‘nothing’. The last time I was in Fraser’s Hill was like twenty odd years ago, when I could still hang upside down on an uncle’s arm. I had no recollection whatsoever on Fraser Hill. The journey up Fraser’s Hill was a windy and narrow one. The lower and upper gates controls the up and down traffic to Fraser’s. Most part of the roads only allow one car to pass.


We left early so we could make it for the 7am entry

Reaching above, we were greeted with the beautiful sound of nature. There were lots of birds chirping. It was like heaven to bird lovers. So I present to you my shots from Fraser's Hill.

Silver-eared Mesia


Malayan Laughingthrush

Long-tailed Sibia

Long-tailed Sibia

Long-tailed Sibia

Malayan Laughingthrush

Fire-tufted Barbet


Acusilas Malaccensis

Streaked Spiderhunter

Black-Throated Sunbird

Whoo Hoo!! Lunch  Dinner Time!! Thank You Lisa and Maureen for preparing lunch
(Thanks Cybershack for the correction)

On our way out to 'capture' some Tarantulas. (Taking photo of course)


The Tarantula retreating back into it's hole

If you notice, most of my photos are labeled. Many thanks to Andy, Cybershack and Milo

4 comments:

Divemuster said...

Great shots of the spider.
Btw the pic showed dinner. Lunch was fried pasta.

caseytaykc said...

Thanks for the correction.

Haha.. up close and personal with my 'favourite' crawlies.

* Nette * said...

i see you have overcome your fear fro spiders :) great shots!

Milo said...

Come next time go again bring your Lego set to shoot with the spiders :P