Monday, October 18, 2010

My RC Helicopter

Suddenly RC helicopter seems to be the in-thing at where I work. So I decided to get one nifty helicopter myself. Known also as a micro heli, it’s supposed to be flown indoors only. The slightest wind will send it twirling out of control. But flying outdoor seems like a better place to show of my heli.

Heli Launch Pad

Should have lift off, but ended on the grass instead.

Yeah!! we have lift off

Making a turn back

And flying pass my car.

Back to the launch pad

And touch down. Perfect landing. :p

Lifting off from my hand

Flew it much higher, and lost control of it. Haha.

Me and my RC Helicopter

My landing skid broke after a hard crash.

Oh, well, my helicopter still can fly, though not as balance. Now should I get a bigger one?

No comments: