Sunday, November 22, 2009

Baby Chloe

I made an impromptu visit to Dennis's house last Saturday, to visit his baby girl Chloe. Following the GPS coordinate Dennis gave a long long time ago, I manage to find Princess Chloe residence. I was suppose to visit Chloe last last last…… last month. Yeah, it’s been really long and Chloe is already 9months old. Though it rained really heavily when we arrived, but I would say it’s just the right time, Chloe just woke up. I get to see the two sides of Chloe. Really quiet at first, but hyper active after that. Anything thing that lands in her hands gets bitten by her 6 little teeth. Her favorite, the Astro remote control.

I'm tired


Ahhhh so cute..


Daddy must have promised to buy her a new astro remote control


Chloe and lili. Chloe seems quite comfortable with lili.


Chloe and Me. Took me quite a while to persuade her to sit with me. Ok, ok I carried her and had a quick snap before she crawled away.

No comments: