Saturday, August 22, 2009

Kittens

A stray gave birth to 4 little cute kittens. I think they are around a month plus old. I love their color and the stripes on them. Roaming freely in my backyard, entertaining themselves with anything their little paws can paw on to.

Anyone want to adopt them? Just drop me an email.
(I can't promise on their availability as they might one day migrate somewhere else.)

















4 comments:

jason.tan said...

great job, KC. there are lovely! :) teach me how to snap.. lol

Milo said...

Shoot the eye shoot the eye :D

Anonymous said...

so cute like mini tigers =3
<3

caseytaykc said...

Jason: Thanks... Ahaha... drop down to your knees and shoot. Lay down on the floor if you have too.. kakaka

Milo: They move too fast, so difficult to shoot the eye...

Anonymous: Yar yar... so cute.. But they migrated from my house dy... Jump over to my neighbors garden..