Ah… China! Not a place I though I would visit so soon. Places like Thailand, Cambodia or anywhere else which is easy on the pockets were more on the top of the list. Initiated by my dad, it was a family holiday we hadn’t had for a very long time. Initially, I did not want to go. Firstly because I couldn’t get Lili to go with me. Second, it was a tour and it cost a lot. Third, the H1N1 scare. But hey, what’s a family trip without me. :P. Besides, everyone was able to apply for leave, including my sister. Now, I myself would actually recommend people to go to China-Beijing. The place is just beautiful, so clean and modernized. Though there are still one or two bad hats who spits and some rough people who bulldoze there way through, it was still one of the best holiday trip I’ve been to.
Officially, it’s a 9 day, 7 night tour, but as with all tour, 2 days is always used for traveling.

Beijing 2009. And yes I visited Beijing in 2009
1 comment:
my sp sp~ !!! i like the last pic!
the stadium pose is so cute :D
Post a Comment