Saturday, November 29, 2008

KL Bird Park 2008

It was a gloomy day, well not the sunny blue sky I was expecting. The rain had just stop 2-3 hours ago. I made another trip down to our very own Kuala Lumpur Bird Park on a conquest to replace my lost irreplaceable bird park photos. I have no goal on what I want to take, so it was shoot anything that flies kind of assignment. The cover charge was still the same, offering us Malaysia 50% off the tourist ticket. You get a handy little park map just in case u get lost, which I doubt you would. It’s a fairly easy walk. Do be careful though if the walk path is wet, it’s pretty slippery. I almost slip a few times.

There weren’t many birds around. Well, the stocks and flamingoes were abundant. Oh yeah and peacock too. They are just everywhere. The colorful ones are just nowhere to be seen. Maybe they are still sleeping. Anyway, I completed touring the park in by noon. By the way, you’ll be surprise to see the amount of visitors there. It was pretty crowded, lots of foreigners and school children. Here’s some of what I’ve take that day. See more in my photo gallery.

A Peach-Face Lovebird

I think he's screaming for a mate

The same peacock showing off its colors.

A Blue Parakeet feeding on a corn

Formation flying. Now if only it was sharper and less blur

Ohh.. so loving

Moluccan Cockatoo

A Pigion or a Dove?

Cattle Egret

A Southern Ground Hornbill

Woooo.. Hot Chicks!! Un-naturally hatched

The place is filled with them.


See more in my photo gallery

No comments: